River’s Edge takes the health and well-being of its employees and customers to heart. River’s Edge will be practicing the following steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19:
• All customers will be subject to sterilizing hands upon entry;
• All customers and employees will be subject to a non-contact temperature scan at entry point;
• All customers will be required to wear a face mask while in the building ~ customers to provide their own;
• River’s Edge will announce to customers every 30 minutes to remind them of COVID-19 guidelines;
• There will be a designated employee stationed at the “help yourself refreshment center” to provide customers with refreshments to minimize the spread of germs;
• River’s Edge will practice social distancing by turning off every other machine;
• River’s Edge will have sterilizing stations throughout the facility for customers to use to stop the spread of COVID-19;
• There will be signage posted to encourage customers to stay home if feeling ill;
• There will be signage in restrooms encouraging proper precautions;
• There will be tape strategically placed on the floor where customers may line up at to ensure social distancing;
Any additional measures will be implemented immediately by the staff to ensure the safety of all concerned.
We look forward to seeing each of you and we pray that everyone adheres to the guidelines to allow everyone to stay safe.